IIT JEE exam is the most prestigious entrance examination among all the competitive exams in India. Previously it was taken in one part but in 2013 it was divided into two parts i.e. mains & advanced which is regulated by CBSE Board. IIT JEE is a top level exam and every student wants to Crack IIT JEE it but it is not as much simple as its appear. For cracking this exam, first of all, you have to secure atleast 75 % in 12th class if you belong to a general category or if you belongs to another category then you must secure atleast 65% only after that you will be eligible to enter in this exam. Preparation of IIT JEE exam with Chemistry, Physics and Maths video lectures is just like an austerity for which you have to renounce all the types of enjoyment and show your full dedication only a few students successfully achieved their goal of cracking IIT exam.
Not every student can appear in this exam because the board of directories which is conducting this exam set some eligibility criterias and only one who can fulfill those eligibilities can appear in the IIT-JEE exam 2017.
Here we mention the eligibility For IIT JEE Exam 2017:
- A student who was born on or after October 1, 1992, is eligible for appearing in this exam. There is a five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD students, i.e., students who were born on or after October 1, 1987, and belongs to SC, ST and PwD can appear in the IIT-JEE exam.
- A student should have appeared for the Class 12th or equivalent examination for the first time in either 2015 or 2016 is eligible for this exam. However, candidates whose result of Class XII or equivalent examination results for the academic year 2014-15 were declared after June 2015 are also eligible to appear in JEE 2017. IIT Jee video lectures may help candidates to prepare for IIT Jee.
- A student can appear in IIT JEE exam maximum for three times in consecutive years. Therefore a student who appeared in IIT JEE 2016 is also eligible for IIT JEE exam 2017.
- Students who secured minimum 75% marks or 65% for reserved categories in higher secondary class is eligible for appearing in this exam. Students having lower than 75% are now allow to appear in the exam.
- The weightage for higher secondary marks will not be calculating the ranks in JEE Main examination.
- Admission in IIT’s and NIT’s is based on the IIT-JEE score card.
- A student who cleared the IIT JEE main is only allowed to appear in the exam of IIT advanced.
- Only Indian and J&K students having Aadhar card are allowed to appeared in IIT JEE exam.
- Students who are failed in class 12th not allowed to appear in the exam.
- Students who have been applied to other courses of IITs for the first time in 2016 can appear in JEE 2017. The candidates who have paid a fee but not accepted the seat that allocated in 2016 are eligible to appear in IIT-JEE 2017.